Little Creek Campground Rules & Information
- We recycle. Please save cans, plastics, glass, cardboard, etc. The item does not have to be cleaned out, just empty, please. Recycling can be placed in the bin provided. Regular household garbage only. Camper parts, electronics, furniture, etc., must be taken with you. Thank you for your cooperation. Please place your garbage out by the road for pickup. Also, please DO NOT BURN garbage in your firepit.
- All dog breeds are welcome as long as they are well behaved, non-threatening dogs. Please make sure that excessive barking is not allowed. The dog must be on a leash and cleaned up after at all times. There are two dog waste receptacles on the property. Please do not leave the dog(s) unattended unless in your camping unit. Dogs are not allowed on the beach, at the pond, or in the water. Any dogs not following the rules may be asked to leave.
- Quiet time is 10:00pm to 7:00am. Please be respectful of your neighbors.
- Campfire wood is available for $10.00 per wheelbarrow load. Please order in the Watering Hole and it will be delivered to your site.
- ATV/UTVs are for trail use only. You may ride from your campsite to the trail but DO NOT ride around the campground. (Exceptions may be made for physical needs. Please see the office for permission.) There is to be no riding in the grass. No donuts, wheelies or other wild riding allowed anywhere in the park. You must enter and exit the campground from the front entrance only. Only drivers with a proper license are allowed. If you need to work on your ATV/UTV please be courteous and do not rev your engine. No disposal of fluids is allowed. You must take all the fluids with you. An ATV/UTV wash is available for a $5.00 fee. Washing ATV/UTVs at your site is strictly prohibited. The management reserves the right to evict anyone who does not follow these rules or poses a danger to others.
- We recommend that you please supervise your children at the playground.
- The pond is a swim/play at your own risk. We are not responsible for accidents. Please no pets on the beach. Children under age 14 must be supervised. There are kayaks and a paddle boat for use. Please no bumper boats, do not take paddles apart, and return them to the beach when you are through. Please be careful as the pond drops off kind of quickly.
- Speed limit on the campground is 5MPH. Please be aware of your surroundings.
- Guests are welcome at the campground, please just let us know they are coming.
- Smokers, please be courteous of other campers when smoking. Smoking is not allowed in any buildings, at the beach, or at the park. Also, please pick up your cigarette butts.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and are not responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of valuables of any kind.
There are additional rules for Seasonal Campers. Please see your contract or ask for a copy in the Watering Hole.